1. The food left in the insulated cooler bag is easy to produce bad smell. The cooler bag must be cleaned regularly.
2. Open the upper cover and dip it in warm water or neutral detergent with a soft towel or sponge for cleaning and wiping.
3. After using detergent, you must clean it with water and then dry it with dry cloth.
4. Dust on the top of the insulated cooler bag should be removed frequently to avoid affecting the aesthetic effect.
Matters needing attention
1. Forbid open fire contact or sharp tool cutting.
2. Avoid being exposed to rain, humidity and sunlight for a long time, which will affect the insulation effect.
In addition, according to customers' requirements, we can customize the corresponding sizes, insulated cooler bag with different cooling aging, ，medical cool bags, anti-epidemic cooler bags, and medical cooler bags.